Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hitting the pavement once again.









I went running yesterday, finally back out there.  Thought that I would take it kinda easy, nothing hard at all, but I still got a good workout out of it.

I just ran down to the water and back, a good 2 mile loop total.  Half way through though, that pain I had before, in my calves, came back, but only in my right calf muscle.  Weird huh?  

But I did stretch a good bit before I went out, so maybe I should have stretched that right one better!

Oh, but it felt good to run again.  I went mountain biking this past weekend and wore out my quads on the hills so I didn't know how I would feel running so soon.  I just need to get it out of my system and I'll be good.

Well, I thought I'd give you an update on my running so click the link below to see it in more detail, and you get out there too!  




No comments: