Monday, July 14, 2008

Just about ready.

I'm still recovering, probably longer than I should have, but I've been busy.

This past weekend my parents came into town and them myself and my wife all went cycling.  I think we did around 12 miles(?).  I'll have to check again.

We just took our time, riding from Old Town to lunch in Georgetown and taking little stops wherever we wanted.  

My legs were feeling totally fine the entire time though.  I know it's a different set of muscles but we'll see how I feel today or tomorrow.

I plan on lacing up the shoes again to see if I can get some more miles under my feet before things get busy again.

More friends and relatives are coming down this weekend so I'll have to get in those runs in and loaded soon.  

My wife is also out of town this week so running will keep me from getting too bored!  If I'm left to my own devices, I don't think I'll last very long.  I end up just eating chips watching TV or playing XBOX or something.

Hopefully, I'll stay motivated till I get off tonight so when I get home, I'll just stretch and be out the door.  Oh, after letting the dog do his thing first.

No comments: